Monday 8 October 2012

Plaguebearers-Epidemius list updated/DeathGuard Jetbike WIP1

 Plaguebearers-Epidemius list updated

This weekend I found some time to do some modelling, I also
hada  read of the new chaos codex, so I have done the changes needed to my list.
Pros and cons of the new codex in regards to my nurgle list.

  • Death guard, I played 4x7 with only one champion. The cost of the P.M went up 1 point, but the champion is included, so all in all my 28 plague marines went up by 10-12 points (can't remember exactly ) but I now have champion in each unit so I gained 3 attacks, the champions might be usefull to accept, issue challenges and have cc poisoned +4  which means against t4 and t3 you get to reroll to wound, very usefull against marines. So I am happy with the price change.
  •  Demon princes are very expensive, a great blow to the list, they were probably too cheap, but they were my starters for epidemius tally, fire magnets, vehicle destroyers and early wipe out of units. they will now be replaced by a chaos lord on bike and 4 bikers 2 with melta guns.
  • Icons no longer prevent deep striking scatter, quite annoying means that epidemius has a chance of deep striking badly.
So this is the list now, the bikes are still experimental:

lord
Mark of nurgle
Bike 
power weapon
bligt grenade
plasma pistol
melta bomb

5 plague marines
2 plague marines
2 plasma guns
fist
Rhino

5 plague marines
2 plague marines
2 plasma guns

5 plague marines
2 plague marines
2 melta guns

5 plague marines
2 plague marines
2 melta guns



Fast 
blight Drone

3 bikes
2 bike
mark of nurgle
fist
2 melta guns



Epidemius
7 plaguebearers

 
 DeathGuard Jetbike

 Good news is that the change of the lists opens some nice modelling options, instead of bikes I want to make some astartes jet bikes (counts as bikes)  with a nurgle twist on them.

My plan is to build one jetbike mold and cast it and then nurle- them individually. So here is what I have done:

Plasticard, a lego blok, a blades container milliput and rubber bands!

Bands removed, some filling and drilling done, added the exhaust too. Can anyone guess where the engine is from?

Also did some work on my greek dreadnaught


No comments:

Post a Comment