Monday 15 October 2012

Lance-a-lot's Plague. Epidemius & Zombies.

My friend Lance-a-lot showed me this zombie offer from mantic.
£40 for 80 zombies not too bad....  http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/mantic-games/warpath/the-corporation/z-corps/prod_18570.html?utm_source=Wayland+Games+Ltd+List&utm_campaign=b0f4174d8a-80_Zombie_Soldiers10_9_2012&utm_medium=email

So I put togeter a list knowing what second hand miniatures I got already. and we all know nurgle loves second hand damaged miniatures.

Let me just note that the list is currenntly illegal cause I have units of 20 zombie instead of 10 I am hopping for an FAQ or my opponent at friendly games will not mind.

typhous

troops
20 zombies
20 zombies
20 zombies
20 zombies

10 plague marines zombie -zombie space wolfs
fist

5 plague marines zombie -zombie space wolf

spawn mark of nurgle - zombie thunder wolf
spawn mark of nurgle -zombie thunder wolf

elites
3 terminators
1 terminator
2 double lightning claws
2 fist
nurgle

Heavy
lr

obliterator me mark of nurgle

Let me explain, I already have a LR and  terminators
One of them will be this chap I have had him for ages.


One of them will have a maul over his shoulder
and two of them will be with scythes (2 claws)

The zombies I will buy £40.
Typhous I will buy £15(£55)

The plague marines will be zombie space wolfs, (http://www.blacklibrary.com/warhammer-40000/Thunder-from-Fenris-mp3.html)
I have some sprues and pieces, some bodies I will see what I can put together.
I have one single metal obliterator.

And last I will have as spawns 2 space wolfs hopefully looking like this:

I was thinking of buying 2 thunderwolfs but now I think I will but 2

Dark Eldar Khymerae £12(£67)

 

67 pounds not bad for such an army.


what do you think?




2 comments:

  1. Nice idea, where are the sycthes from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are not mine, thats just a random pic of the internet. I will try to make them out of plasticard.

    ReplyDelete