Thursday 8 November 2012

Big problem or not. Blog wars 4.

I was just reading the comments about blog wars 4, saying that special char must come from the main force.
That screws my epidemius list, there is still hope they will alter the rule or I have to change the list.

One option would be to drop my lord on bike 160p and add typhous 230 whch would mean I would need to drop all my bikes too and get some terminators in, and then have them on foot or deep strike, sounds awful to me and I would be playing with 2 special characters, lose some plague marines and take a lr , i still don't like it.

My other option is to make my typhous list, which no model has been painted yet and totaly untested
and I would need to buy 2 vampire dragons. To be honest there is not enough time.

+++ Dead in the snow (1848pts) +++
+++ 1850pt Chaos space marines 6th ed Roster (Standard)) +++

Selections:

Chaos space marines 6th ed (Standard) Selections:

+ HQ +

    * Typus


+ Elites + (384pts)

    * Chaos Terminators
        Chaos Land Raider , None
        * Chaos Terminator 
            Combi-bolter, Powerfist
        * Chaos Terminator
            Combi-bolter, Powerfist
        * Chaos Terminator
            Combi-bolter, Lightning Claws, Power Weapon
        * Chaos Terminator
            Combi-bolter, Lightning Claws, Power Weapon, Terminator Champion


+ Troops + (710pts)

    * Plague Marines (Troops)
        5x Additional Plague Marines , Plague Champion


    * Plague Marines (Troops)
        Plague Champion


    * Plague Zombies
        20x Additional Plague Zombies


    * Plague Zombies
        10x Additional Plague Zombies


    * Plague Zombies (130pts)
        20x Additional Plague Zombies (80pts)


+ Fast Attack +
    * Chaos Spawn )
        2x Additional Spawns , Nurgle


    * Helldrake
        Hades Autocannon


    * Helldrake
        Hades Autocannon


+ Heavy Support +

    * Obliterator
        Nurgle

Lets just hope and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment