Tuesday 8 March 2011

Sergeant Preceptor Mallus, GW Badab war weekend.

Just showing quickly my Assault marine sergeant:

Also I am very very tempted to go to the GW Badab war campaign. http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?catId=&categoryId=3500001&section=&aId=14500005a
I need to sort my holidays so I can be sure. In the campaign we are allowed to use forgeworld models and rules. Most of them can be found on IA2 and 9.
 An update of the rules can be found here:  http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/i/IA2update28AUG.pdf

I already like the
DAMOCLES RHINO
 and the
DREADNOUGHT DROP POD (Lucius pattern).

I have benn thinking of  writing a 2500p lists for the first mission.
Its the same as the battle played bellow in this blog.
I need 3 hq's, and I was thinking 2500p and the attackers objective is to kill the HQa of the loyalist creating a headless body unable to operate.
So I was thinking 2 loyalists forces meet on ground to establish a plan, they get ambushed, the 5th chapter deepstrikes withing minutes in order to save their chapter master on what was supposed to be a secret meeting. So I am thinking of 2 chapter masters, 1 of the Fire Hawks and one of the Marines Errant the third hq could be the Damocles Rhino. I know its very risky in this mission. The fire hawks Chapter master would be in a LR Redeemer with a terminator guard. While the Marines Errant would be in a LR or a rhino with some honour guard.  I am also thinking of a venerable dread naught and  sternguard andd vanguard vets.
Nothing is final and it will probably change, but what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment