Friday 16 June 2017

Designing the board.

Before I start working on the board I did some research.
The tiles from the original game are 22mm
I came across some really nice boards that added an extra tile for each wall.


Then I did some calculations



as you can see adding the wall though it looks great add a lot more tiles and increases the size of the table. Plus I would need to sculpt cast the walls those would need to be magnetized and would need space to store them. Kudos to those with the time and space for such a project.

So I will be looking to do some thing like this chap did
http://www.hq-cooperation.de/galerie/board/boardbau.html
but I am thinking of having the tiles 25mm with 2mm gap


Thats all for now, next post I hope to have started some tiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment